Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

English present tense


  1. I go to school everyday.
  2. Who goes to school everyday?I
  3. Do you really go to school everyday? yes, but not on Sundays and holidays.
  4. where do you go everyday? to school.
  5. What do you do everyday? go to school.
  6. Ram comes here on Wednesday.
  7. Who comes  here on Wednesday? Ram
  8. Does Ram come here on Wednesday? yes.
  9. What does Ram do on Wednesday? comes here.
  10. We learn English.
  11. what do we learn ? English
  12. Who learns English?
  13. Do we learn English? yes
  14. I live in Coimbatore.
  15. Who lives in Coimbatore? I
  16. Do you live in Coimbatore? yes
  17. What do you do In Coimbatore? I live there.
  18. I live in R.S. Puram.
  19. where is R.S Puram? In Coimbatore
  20. Where is Coimbatore? In Tamil Nadu
  21. Where is Tamil Nadu? In south India.
  22. If someone asks you in another city,tell him You live in Coimbatore, If someone asks you In Coimbatore tell him that you live in R.S.Puram
  23. Sita sings a song.
  24. Who sings a song? Sita.
  25. What does Sita do? sings
  26. What does she sing? a song.
  27. Does she sing a song? yes
  28. They work in the factory.
  29. Where do they work? in the factory.
  30. Who works in the factory? they
  31. Do they work in the factory? yes
  32. What do they do? work in the factory.
  33. She sees a picture.
  34. What does she see? a picture
  35. Who sees a picture? she
  36. What does she do? sees a picture
  37. Does she see a picture? yes.
  38. Does she see a dog?No,I don't know./ maybe./ No. she doesn't.
  39. I work as a teacher in BB school.
  40. What do you do? Work as a teacher.
  41. Where do you work? In a school
  42. What are you? a teacher.
  43. In which school do you teach? In BB school.
  44. Who works as a teacher? I
  45. Do you work as a teacher in BB school? yes
  46. The milk man brings milk in the morning.
  47. Who brings milk in the morning? the milkman
  48. What does the milk-man bring? milk
  49. When does the milk-man bring milk? in the morning.
  50. Does the milk-man bring milk ? yes.
  51. Does he mix water with the milk? I don't know./may be/ how do I Know?No. He doesn't.
  52. I play in the evening.
  53. when do you play? in the evening.
  54. Who plays in the evening? I
  55. do you play in the evening? yes
  56. What do you do in the evening? play.
  57. This cow gives 5 liters of milk everyday.
  58. What does the cow give? milk
  59. How much milk does this cow give? 5 liters.
  60. What gives milk everyday? the cow.
  61. Does this cow give 5 liters of milk? yes
  62. Does the cow give 10 liters of milk? No.It doesn't.
  63. I can read this e-mail.
  64. Who can read this e-mail? I
  65. Can you read this e-mail? yes
  66. What can you read? this e-mail
  67. What can you do?  I can read this E-mail.
  68. we must get up early in the morning.
  69. Who must get up early? we
  70. Must we get up early in the morning? yes
  71. What must we do in the morning? get up early in the morning.
  72. You have ten fingers.
  73. What do I have? ten fingers.
  74. How many fingers do I have? wait. let me count.12345678910 ten
  75. Do I have ten fingers? Yes
  76. Do I have eleven fingers? no. You don't.
  77. You are all students.
  78. What are we? students.
  79. Who are we? students.
  80. Are we all students? yes
  81. Are we all teachers? no. You aren't.
  82. He is a doctor.
  83. What is he? a doctor.
  84. is he a  doctor? yes, yes,he is,
  85. is he a butcher? no. he isn't.
  86. who is a doctor? he
  87. she is a teacher.
  88. is she a teacher? yes
  89. is she the principal? No. she isn't.
  90. Who is a teacher? she
  91. What is she? a teacher.
  92. It is a lion.
  93. What is it? a lion
  94. Is it a tiger? no. it isn't
  95. Is it a lion? yes
  96. They are Italians,
  97. Are they Italians? yes
  98. Are they Germans? No, no. they aren't.
  99. Who are they? Italians.
  100. Did you learn all these? yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment